She does Peeta's hair. Her name, Darcy. The most colorful person you'll ever meet. Literally. Her assorted colors of short cut wigs change almost everyday. Even her natural long hair she sometimes likes to dye in different colors and keep it up in a complicated braid. Very artistic, outspoken, and a true rebel. She came from District 8, textiles. She was so talented she got carted off to the capitol to work for the games. She was killed along with Portia and the other stylists in the 3rd book, Mockingjay. And that's why 8 was the first to rebel.
There's a story for every outfit:
1. When she applied to be a part of Cinna & Portia's prep team and her stand out colors and hair styling skills really got her a spot on the team.
2. When she was interviewed like all of the stylists in The 74th Hunger Games.
3. Accompanying Peeta along with the rest of his Prep team in the Victory tour.
4. When they preparing Peeta for the third annual Quarter Quell in Mockingjay. Just like Cinna and all the other stylists, she knew about the rebellion and that Plutarch was on their side and wanted to match the beach theme to hint Peeta slightly without giving anything away. She really did wanted to help but couldn't.
5. During the Quell on her interview, giving very slight and careful hints of her defiance for President Snow even though Portia told her not to. "Gold & Black. Team Mockingjay! Screw the capitol. I support her."
6. The Quell ends, Peeta and Katniss are kidnapped, and they're being watched. "Back to rainbow colors... Don't wanna get killed... Poor Cinna. Poor Portia. Poor us."
7. Their execution on live television. "This is it. It's the end for me, but not for Katniss. I go out a rebel. I'm not afraid anymore. I'll wear this Mockingjay necklace with pride so everyone can see. With my gold colors once more, for one last time..."
The pattern: It's Eye Make-up, False Eyelashes, Lips, Face Make-up, Shoes, Hair, Nail Polish, Tights, Dress, Blazer (optional), Clutch, and Accessories respectively for every number.
*Unofficial THG info. This is just kind of like RP 'cause I got really sad when I read Peeta's prep team was executed on live television and I just wanted to make them real characters in a way. And this is my way.